Receptions and Socials
Sophisticated. Elegant. Refined. Affordable. The Social Solution for You. There is no other space like the beauty and the grandeur of the Davis Conference Center.
- Picturesque courtyard with a water and fire feature, and incredible landscaping
- Three-story, glass-enclosed Cirrus Atrium — perfect for receptions and socials
- Complete reception and banquet facilities surrounded by art and architecture
- Executive Chef and catering services for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The latest technology available to present your special event
- Trained event specialists to help you every step of the way
The Solstice Courtyard is an outdoor patio perfect for receptions, socials, banquets, and much more. The Courtyard is enhanced by two steel trellises, a fire pit, and a water feature. The Courtyard sits between the Hilton Garden Inn and the Davis Conference Center creating an enclosed area complimented with evergreens, annuals, and grassy areas. The Cirrus Atrium and Hall overlook the Courtyard bringing the outdoors inside.
- Large fire pit and access to Club Fahrenheit lounge
- A lighted four-fountain water feature
- Lighted steel trellis and gardens
Eclipse Expo Hall
No other space is as versatile and inviting for tradeshows, concerts, sporting events, galas and more. Easy access from the oversized roll-up doors and 30 foot ceilings make the Eclipse easy to host your large events. Want carpet on that expo floor? You can order the carpet squares for the room or just for your booth. Want to warm it up the space? You can order the chandeliers hidden in the ceiling.
And don't forget the two landmark weather towers that illuminate from dusk until dawn forecasting the weather for the coming day. The Center is surrounded by all the amenities of a resort destination without the resort prices. Experience Davis County's newest meeting place — the Davis Conference Center.